Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 3

Today's BabyStep: Do what you have already done

Thank goodness for that! I don't know that I could handle another new babystep today. I forgot to turn on the dishwasher last night, which meant I had no dishes to put away this morning. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fit two days worth of dishes in, but luckily it worked out. It really helped that last night was leftovers, so I had some extra space. On top of my morning misstep, I was diagnosed with pneumonia so I haven't been feeling very energetic. I'm on some killer antibiotics and should be start feeling better soon.

On a happy note, I found my HRM (it was in my gym bag in my car!) But I think working out will have to wait a few more days.

Now I'm off to put myself to bed at a decent hour. As if I had a choice - I fell asleep while DH was preparing dinner & DD was playing ON me!

Tomorrow for dinner: homemade mac-n-cheese & ham steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment