Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Friday!

It was a VERY short night last night! I attended a Pampered Chef party hosted by my sister so I was home late. (Don't worry, only a few teeny tiny kitchen gadgets will be finding a new home with me!) I managed to drink caffeine too late as well, which meant that at 1 am, I was still typing away on Twitter. Still, Fridays are a half-day for me! I have only managed one zone mission this week. Since Twitter will be down for maintenance this afternoon, I shall have the perfect opportunity to catch up on missions as well as doing my WHB.

I added an extension to my email browser that puts my CJ tasks right next to my email. So far I am loving it! Remember the Milk doesn't appear to post completed tasks to Twitter as does MyChore, but I'm fine with that. I really just can't bring myself to Tweet about the fact that I remembered to Brush My Teeth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment