Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 5

Today's BabyStep: Write down what you hear

This is to be an exercise is banishing negative self-talk. Well, I won't write down my negative thoughts! That's my inner brat speaking. I do try to make fun of my negative thoughts, or at least I am able to tell myself that I'm being unreasonable. It helps take the edge of the words. I do find that I say worse things about myself than I do about others. I wonder what it is that makes us treat ourselves so badly? Is it a remnant from Calvinistic beliefs? Why are we so hard on ourselves? I'll leave those questions to others to answer. Right now, I have a home to rescue!

Tomorrow's goals: It's Monday, a tough day in this house. My goal is to maintain what I have accomplished so far!

Tomorrow's menu: leftovers

1 comment:

  1. I always skipped it too so far ... i wonder what i will be doing now when day 5 comes lol

    ReplyDelete