Friday, April 17, 2009

Impromptu Picnic Day

My sister and nephew did indeed come to visit us this afternoon, and it was decided that as it was such a lovely day we should get picnic goodies and take Turtle to the park. It was a glorious evening! Turtle ran nonstop for an hour and a half before we headed home. After a quick bath, she fell asleep which left me with extra time to myself. It took me approximately 15 minutes to re-rescue the living room, tidy the kitchen & MBR. That left me with 4 hours to myself! I was giddy with excitement at the prospect of so much time. Of course, I used that time to catch up on writing and other web-based fun. I managed two of my hot spots today, but only completed two out of three loads of laundry. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. Plus I have the tantalizing reality that school is done in five weeks! What will I do with all that time then?

Tomorrow's goals: hot spots, two loads of laundry, lesson prep, gardening

Tomorrow's menu: Pasta surprise (as in I will surprise myself with the recipe at the last minute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment