Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 6

Today's BabyStep: Hot Spots

Goodness, time certainly seems to get away from me! All the more reason I need to develop good habits to get me through the busy times of my week. As I mentioned in the last post, I haven't been writing down my negative thoughts. But I have been writing my successes - via Twitter! Quite honestly, I wouldn't get nearly as much done as I do without Twitter. I can shout to the world what I will be doing or what I have done, and some dear kind flybaby will chime in with kudos and/or encouragement. Now, getting back to the last babystep, I would rather push the bad things right out of my head and go straight to the good stuff. Now, as for tackling hot spots - that will happen TOMORROW!

Goals for tomorrow: Start doing hot spot treatments, Weekly Home Blessing
Tomorrow's menu: chicken prepared in whichever manner strikes me as good at the time of preparation

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I'm also a big fan of twitter ... great boost of energy, inspiration ... motivation! Wish you lots of success with whb and hotspots!

    ReplyDelete