Thursday, April 16, 2009

Still off our regular routine

DH usually has Thursdays off, but of course this Thursday, he didn't. I try to do my WHB on Thursdays, but without him to Turtlewrangle, I didn't quite make it all the way through. Still, not much left to do - just change sheets, hit the floors & the littlest room in the house I will be done. DD had a long, late nap so bedtime won't be anytime soon. Oh well, at least I was able to get to the gym and get in two miles on the track! Third workout day this week. I'm going to try and be a grown up and hit the gym BEFORE work (like I used to do before DD). I have to come straight home after work on Fridays so DH can go to work. My gym clothes are all ready to go in my bacg even:)

Tomorrow's goals: Finish WHB, 3 loads laundry, get to store to buy compost for the garden.

Menu: Whoops, forgot to plan one. Sister usually comes over on Fridays, so maybe a yummy take out (still celebrating the anniversary after all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment