Monday, June 22, 2009

More Babysteps

Today's Babystep: Find one of Kelly's Missions & do it!

Oh boy, now I'm in for it! Decluttering AND a mission? Do I have it in me to do all of this and get ready to leave for a vacation? Since this week's mission is the MBR, I just may be able to handle it. DH spent some time in there last week organizing his stuff while I was slaving away in the basement. So the MBR actually isn't all that bad. I think I can handle 15 minutes getting rid of things that don't belong there! LOL I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't declutter for 15 minutes as it is quite neat at the moment. But try I shall. Maybe I'll tackle the Drawer of Unmatched Socks (also known as the League of Unaligned Footware).

I am so close to the point of being able to completely move my clothes into my new "closet space". I shall try my rubba sweepa in the utility room as it is bare concrete. Then I should be able to move my holiday & storage tubs back into their little corner, freeing up a lot of space. So exciting! I think I may even try to find some carpet tiles to put on the floor in front of the washer and dryer - something to make it more a laundry room and less like a basement utility room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment