Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today's BabyStep: Get a 3 ring binder & put paper in it

I may have mentioned this before, but I don't do well with paper! So far my electronic Control Journal (CJ) is working well for me. I now use Google calendar to write down my menus and appointments & I can see them from my email page. DH has a link to the calendar as well. I will be adding my school calendar so by the end of the summer I should have a comprehensive "what I need to do" thing going on! My summer to-do list is on the google Task List, also seen from my email page. Finally, Remember the Milk has wonderful Firefox extension which allows me to see my control journal tasks on my email page. I'm using different programs to keep my life organized, but they are all in one place - just like a CJ! Need to check to see if google has an address keeper function.............

No comments:

Post a Comment