Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wallowing

As I write this I am feeling blue. It looks as though we won't be going to visit my in-laws after all as we don't have someone to come and stay at our place & care for the bird. I am sad for DD because we only get to see this part of the family once a year because of the distance. I am sad for my family since they miss out on so much by not living nearer to us. I know I just need to let go of my sadness & anger, but I just can't. I know I should just jump right on to Twitter and let my Twisters (Twitter Sisters) humor me into a better mood.

Spring Feeling in Blue


Spring Feeling in Blue
Kirchner, Karsten


I'm very much a "fake it till you make it" type of person when it comes to bad moods. What do you do to get yourself out of a funk?

No comments:

Post a Comment