Friday, September 4, 2009

Insomnia

Its 4:30 in the morning and I can't sleep.  I've actually been awake for the past hour. Lucky for me today is Friday which means a short day at work.  Looks like I'll probably be napping with DD this afternoon!  And drinking lots of tea.......

So rather than just stay in bed not sleeping, I got up and started playing on the computer.  Where in the FlyLady universe is insomnia dealt with?  It is certainly far too early in the morning to do any cleaning or decluttering -I am not going to take the chance of accidently waking DD up.  I may be unable to sleep but I'm not up to being momma just yet.

Hmmm, maybe it is time I blow the virtual dust off of my Electronic Control Journal and make some changes :)

What do you do when you can't sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment