Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meetings............Grrr!

The Scream


The Scream Poster


I need to get out of Stinkin Thinkin mode.  Going to frustrating work-related meetings does nothing for maintaining a positive work attitude, and I am already struggling to be positive about work. 

I am fortunate that I have amazing families and children in my classroom.  Some of my coworkers are not so lucky.  And unfortunately, we all lose out when "Squeaky Wheels" become board members.

It will be several months before I need to attend one of these meetings (not compensated for time, but required to donate it).  Hopefully by then my attitude will have improved.

But how to break the cycle of negative thinking?  Its Monday and the thing that frustrates me is work, and I still have to go to work for the rest of the week.  I know - it's PAYDAY!

How do you get yourself out of a negative thought pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment